ads1

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Examination Tips Article

Education makes a man perfect: It awakes the latent talent ofa person. It also makes the way of his life easier. So, education is inevitable in our life. And we get the perfect evaluation of education through examinations. Without examinations, education cannot get repleteness.
Now I am to tell how far I have prepared myself for the coming S.S.C examination. Our exam is now knocking at the door. It is going to be held within two months. I have always been standing first in our school exams. Our teachers are very hopeful of me. They do expect a good result from me which will also add to the reputation of our school. They want me to secure A+ grade in the Board exam. But I am not sure whether I will be able to accomplish their desire. That is because I was very sick for two months and therefore, I could neither attend my classes nor study at all. Besides, I could not read with any teacher to improve my condition because of poverty.
According to me, my preparation is quite satisfactory almost in all subjects except one or two. I have good preparation in Bengali, computer science, social science and religion. I was weak in mathematics. But now I have made a better progress in this subject. I have also prepared myself excellently in Chemistry and Biology. I hope to have A+ grade in these stated subjects.
It is a matter of distress that I could not take good preparation yet in Physics and English. The reason is that we needed more classes in these two subjects but in reality, the number of classes was less in proportion to our need. On the other hand, our institution remained closed for a number of days on account of several national holidays including the common affair-hortal.
Though I am weak, I am getting out of this stage by the timely attention and proper care of my teachers. They are trying their best to make us fit for the examination. They are friendly and helpful to us. They inspire and teach us in such way that we can find our subjects interesting.
Ultimately, I am about to progress my condition and make it stronger by studying attentively and spontaneously. I believe, I will do better in the ensuing examination and will be able to implement the dream of my teachers and parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats